The Future is In Collaboration
We believe that the future is in collaboration rather than ruthless competition. We are committed to growing our network to ensure that our clients have access to high-quality retreat resources. We can think of no better way to honor and celebrate the amazing professionals in our respective industries than to join forces!
Get to know our growing network by listening to these featured provider podcast interviews. If we don't have the provider for you, we will go out and find them, so you don't have to!
become a network provider
Do you offer a product or service that celebrates humanity
and could aide leaders of remote teams in creating a culture of meaning?
We are actively seeking new collaborative relationships with....
- Leadership Coaches and Trainers
- Team Building Facilitators
- Health and Wellness Professionals
- Distributed/Remote Business Development and Management Experts
- Software/SaaS Companies that Empower Remote Teams to Work Better Together
- Tour Guides
- Transportation Providers
- Hotels and Other Room and Board Providers
- Event Venues
- Catering Services
- Performance Artists
- Conscious Product Based Businesses
Every collaboration is different, but a great first step is signing up to be a guest on Rebel + Connect Radio. This interview style podcast is hosted by our very own Director of Travel Rachel McGehee. This interview style show is designed to highlight resources that support remote teams in creating cultures of meaning. Share your gifts with our audience, while you get to know us and we get to know you.
Possible next steps could include:
- guest blogging
- co-hosting live trainings
- real estate in our digital marketplace (coming soon!)
- sponsorship of our annual event (coming soon!)
- exchanging referrals
- collaborating on a retreat
What We Ask in Return
- Referral fees for any business we send your way
- Affiliate commissions from any products and/or service sold in our digital marketplace
- Send us referrals when appropriate
- Open and direct communication about your intentions, frustrations if they arise, and needs, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a Network Provider and promoting your products and/or services to our audience, please use the Contact Form on the website to reach out and start the conversation!